Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cheap Extras

I could not believe when I walked into Target this week and saw that school supplies are out! Ugh, with baseball finally over I just now feel like summer. I did not venture into the school zone (a big weakness) but I did check out the $1 bins at the front of the store. I was extremely excited with the selection of flash cards. I passed over the typical ABC & Math ones. I purchased the following sets: Landmarks, US Presidents, Flags of the World, and United States. All of the cards are double-sided, full color, decent stock for $1. The Landmark, States, and Presidents have a photo front and informative reverse. The Flag set is more like a path set with problems and answers on each side.

Landmarks

United States
Presidents (Washington- Obama plus the White House, Lincoln, Jefferson & Wahington Memorials)
Flags of the World
I also found pencils marked like rulers to the 1/4 inch.
And finally a Quick reference about the States and their flags.

No comments: