Wednesday, June 6, 2007

8 Things About Me


Nina at Painted Rainbows and Chamomile Tea tagged me for an 8 Things About Me meme. So here goes...

1. I have two teaching certificates, K12 Art Education (1992) and 1-8 Elementary (2000).
2. My first teaching assignment...High School Home Ec
3. I always wish I were brave enough to be a war or National Geographic photographer.
4. Public speaking to a group of adults...terrifies me
4b. When I get nervous I speak with a southern twang.
5. I am thinking of stopping our current yearly donations (1,2,3 universities, SPL) and sending that money to a school in Appalachia.
6. I love going to the Gulf of Mexico
7. Researching genealogy thrills me
8. I judge High School gymnastics

I am tagging School for Us to continue this meme.
Many of my favorite mom's have already been a part of this meme in some form... A Dusty Frame, History is Elementary, Mother Crone, Trivium Academy,

2 comments:

A Dusty Frame said...

Too funny that your 1st assignment wasn't what your degrees were in;)

Dana Leeds said...

Oh, how funny. I'm a teacher by degree, too, and I LOVE!!! genealogy! In fact, I don't do it any more because I can easily do it 8 hours a day - I did before I had my dd. :-) - Dana