Monday, February 11, 2008

Piddling

I really wanted a new Blog look and previously just settled for the Dark Dot template. Well, I found this great site today and am really pleased with the look but it is in the old blogger format and is not as easy to make my sidebar content. So the posts are still here but the side links are gone. Please be patient. If someone knows how to create something like this but in "new" blogger for really cheap or free (since I do like to change) let me know. I was really excited but then got deflated.

I also joined Paperback Swap and received requests the next time I checked my computer! WOW!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

I'm going to check that out. I so want a new look!!! If I figure the sidebar aout, I will let you know.

Anonymous said...

No help with the sidebar. I love paperbackswap!