Friday, December 19, 2008

Finally Finished

My den is done!!! All my books are nestled all snug in their shelves.

Movies are behind the bulletin boards. Our Library loans are on the top shelf along with the glass kitty G bought me for Mother's Day "because I am allergic and cannot have a real cat."

Ta Dah Dah Dah! My new Ikea bookshelves. I love them. I actually have one more big one but measured wrong and it wouldn't fit properly. That's ok I found a space for it.

It's in the foyer and is housing Snowmen, photo albums, and cd/ dvd binders. After winter it will hold my Mexican Alebrije and Black Pottery collection.

I am feeling so much lighter! I have a table top full of final piles to pack to the basement, find homes for, or pitch. I have filled 6 bags of trash, at least 6 for charity and added some books to Paperbackswap. Ahhhhhh

No comments: