Sunday, March 8, 2009

STOMP


The family went to see STOMP today. If you ever get the chance... GO. I have seen it before but they have changed it up and I've never taken G before. When I go to the theatre I usually buy the cheap seat but I splurged today and bought FRONT ROW center. I could put my feet on the side of the stage and feel the vibrations. There is an audience echo section at the end and one of the performers just stood and watched G the whole time... wonderful.

G and I discussed, who knew you could make music out of trash. hee hee

3 comments:

Dana Leeds said...

That looks like lots of fun!

Stop by my blog when you get a chance - I've given you an award. :-)

Gerky said...

Oh we love Stomp. We were lucky enough to meet one of the guys from Stomp a few years ago. The kids learned how to make music with almost anything thanks to that chance meeting. Of course I had no camera that day.

I will have to keep my eyes open for a concert in our area. I am sure the picklets would love to go see an actual performance. :-)

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

I've never seen them in person, but on tv, & they are great! My teenage son went this year, though.

Stopped by from "One Child Policy" to meet you. You have a lovely blog!