Saturday, March 29, 2008

Midwest Homeschooling Convention



I am so tired but really jazzed! The Midwest Homeschooling Convention in Cincinnati Ohio was small but all Quality! I had trouble choosing sessions but am so pleased with the choices I made.
Just to name a few. If you ever have the chance to listen to Andrew Pudewa go! He is an amazing speaker. And if anyone has a favorite Jim Weiss tape let me know, I didn't buy one because I could not decide on a title!

I also bought some of my resources for next year (if they met or beat Amazon's price) and a few surprises.


(Melissa & Doug Anatomy Puzzle, MUS Beta, Adventures in Odyssey Platinum Collection, History Pockets: Ancient Civilizations, Geography Matters Time Line Figures & 2 sided Mark it Map, Story of the World 1 Student pages, Miller paper pads, and a Tee featuring the comic at the bottom of my blog)

1 comment:

SingingMamaDee said...

Hi! I read your bio and thought you might be interested in hearing my interview with Andrew Pudewa in which he shares his views on classical and leadership education (DeMille: A Thos. Jefferson Ed). You can access it at my blog, The Classical Scholar, with this URL:

http://classicalscholar.com

The direct link to the interview was too long for Blogger, so just go to the home page and click on the "Archives Tab" then look under the category "Communicating Well." You'll see Andrew Pudewa's name there.

Blessings in your homeschool of one!

Diane Lockman