Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Learning Notes Weeks 8 & 9

(This is my friend teaching the Keepers Kids about her Bees)
Phonics
Study Dog
Reading Level Test- 3.2!

Read Aloud
Beyond the Spiderwick Chronicles: A Giant Problem (Complete)
Mr. Popper's Penguins

Independant Reading
I am Lost
Cake, Cake, Cake Pie
Buttercup, the Clumsy Cow
Cat Traps
Big Egg
Strike Four
I Shop with My Daddy
Big Brown Bear
When the Elephant Walks
Little Elephant
In the Small, Small Pond
In the Tall, Tall Grass
Clifford's Valentine

Handwriting
Baa Baa Black Sheep
Name

Math-
Brainish- +3
MUS- Unit 2 Test

Science- Invertebrates & Vertebrates
* Shells
*Bees

Social Studies- SOTW 1
Ch7- Hammurabi
Ch8- Shamsh-Adad & Giglamesh
* Coloring Pages
* Audio
*Gilgamesh the King by Ludmila Zeman

Vanschool
Keepers of the Faith
Fieldtrip- Bee Keeper
Badge Ceremony

Piano
* Pentascales
* C Position
* ties

Choir
* This Old Man
* Over the River & Through the Woods
* Navajo Round

Spanish
* Number Bingo

Library
Fieldtrip- Police Station

University Homeschool Classes
Music - Theme: Farm
Gym- Group Games: Hospital Tag, 4 Corners, Who Stole the Cookies

1 comment:

Dana Leeds said...

How neat! I met a lady who is a bee keeper last year. I asked my husband if he'd mind if we raised bees one day... um, "no." :-) Anyway, I think it'd be neat!!